My Ideal Client
For a lasting business relationship, it is important to make sure that ideals match, both personally and professionally. Through years and experience I have developed a checklist that reflects the characteristics of clients I work very well with.
You are my ideal client if:
- you are truly serious about hiring me to help your business grow.
- you already have a basic business plan and need me to fine-tune and implement your plan into your business as a whole.
- you have defined a realistic budget and can pay fairly for the time and expertise I provide.
- you are open-minded, interested in new ideas, and understand that sometimes change is necessary for a business to grow.
- you can complete a task or list of questions when requested.
- you understand that I value your time and you also value mine by communicating with me effectively and regularly, as well as understanding that my other clients are just as important as you are.
- you have a positive attitude about life, like I do, that reflects balance in both your professional and personal growth.
I take the success of my clients very seriously. For me to be most effective to your business growth, I need to know that you are ready to invest the time and effort that it takes to be successful.
If the list above resonates with you and your business, you are likely to be my ideal client. Drop me a line and tell me more about yourself and your business and let’s see what we can do together!